Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Forum Rules

What are the Forum Rules and Policies?

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Forum Rules

Post by Keith » 11 years ago

1.Haven Owners Forum

1.1 What Haven Owners Forum is for
The forums are for all Haven Owners:
  • to share news, views and ideas
    to learn from each other
    to help each other
    We will build up a store of knowledge and information to help newcomers and existing owners.
1.2 Who can use Haven Owners Forum
  • A Haven Owner is anybody who owns a Holiday Home on a Bourne Leisure Park/Site.
    As well as Haven Owners, Haven Owners Forum is open to:
    Anybody who is considering becoming an owner and wants information and/or advice.
    Wives/husbands/family members of Haven Owners.
    We now also welcome anybody who is an owner or has an interest in Holiday Homes on any other park.
1.3 If you stop being an Owner
  • If you are a member and you stop being an owner, you can carry on using Haven Owners Forum as long as your posts are relevant and you keep to the rules.
2. The Rules
These are the rules you agree to if you register as a member of Haven Owners Forum:

2.1 Dos and Don’ts
These are fairly simple:
  • DO introduce yourself to the other members.
    DO join in - the more people contribute the more we’ll all get out of it
    DO try to stick to the topic and add something to what people are saying
    DON’T use offensive, abusive, racist or sexist language, or post sexual or violent content, or post links to other sites with such content
    DON’T use these forums to promote illegal activity (such as software theft or breach of copyright)
    DON’T attempt to “name and shame” anybody
    DON't send 'commercial' or 'Spam' Private Messages (PMs) to members. If you want to let them know about your business follow the rules for Advertising below.
2.2 Advertising

2.2.1 Advertising your business
  • Links and business information about YOUR Business in signatures are OK (see below).
2.2.2 Advertising/Linking to other sites
  • Do not post links to other sites in your first post - it will be treated as spam and removed.
    After you have posted about other topics, it’s OK to post links or tell us about somebody else’s business.
2.3 Signatures
  • You can add a signature in your profile that will show on the bottom of all your posts.
    You can use your signature for clever, witty or thought-provoking pearls of wisdom.
    You can also use it for a short advertisement or links for YOUR business, or to include contact details.
2.4 Swearing
  • There’s a no-swearing rule on these forums, and there’s an auto-censor that blanks out the obvious swear words.
    Do not try to beat the censor by using asterisks in part of an obvious swear word, or by substituting numbers instead of letters, etc - it’s still sw**ring.
2.5 Talking about other forums
  • If you want to talk about other forums, please feel free to say what you think of them — good or bad — but do not say anything about the people on them, or the specific things they have said.
2.6 Removal of Posts
  • Haven Owners Forum is a moderated forum — site admin and moderators can edit or remove any posts or signatures which break the rules
    If your post is removed or edited, you will not be told about it.
    Views expressed on these forums do not necessarily represent the views of Site Admin or our moderators. If you are unhappy about any comment, please contact Site Admin or Moderators for immediate action.
2.7 Removal of User Accounts
  • I may delete the account of any member for any serious breaking of the rules, or for repeated minor breaking of the rules.
3. Haven Owners Forum Policies

These policy statements describe what you can expect from Haven Owners Forum — my promises and obligations to you as a member.

3.1 About Site Admin
  • My name is Keith Stott. I am the sole director of Pathfinder Enterprises and my company owns this site and the domain name, as well as several other sites and domains.
    Haven Owners Forum includes reciprocal links with these other sites, but I will not use this site to promote any business interests, except by the same means that are available to any Haven Owners Forum member.
3.2 Contacting Site Admin
  • Any Haven Owners Forum member may contact me regarding Haven Owners Forum by email or private message through my forum profile, or by email using one of the links on other pages of the site, and I will respond to all contacts within a reasonable time. This would usually be within a couple of days, but may be up to a few weeks if I am away from home.
    I reserve the right to ignore any correspondence which contains personal abuse or offensive language.
3.3 Free access and Use
  • Haven Owners Forum is completely free to use and I will not introduce any charges in the future for the use of THE FORUM.
    Membership is restricted to the classes of persons described above, and members may be removed or banned as described in the rules. Membership will not be declined or terminated on any other basis.
3.4 Member Data
  • Members’ passwords are encrypted in the Haven Owners Forum database and I do not have any means of seeing them.
    I will not use members’ personal data for any purpose other than is necessary to run the forum.
    I will not sell or give members’ names, email addresses, or any other data to any third party, except a legitimate legal authority
3.5 Bulk emails/PMs to members
  • I may occasionally send bulk emails or PMs to members for the purpose of passing on important information about Haven Owners Forum, but not for advertising.
    I will not allow any third party to send bulk emails to members for any purpose.
    I will not send bulk emails/PMs to members on behalf of any third party, except in exceptional circumstances, for example in the interests of security.
3.6 Cancelling Membership
  • Any Haven Owners Forum member can ask for their account to be deactivated/removed by sending me a private message (not email) and I will deactivate/delete the account within a reasonable time.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Andy , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , rosiefcb , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , p sands , moorey , ROXY , bandb666 , woodyh24a , baggie007 , Amandacrompton , diane74 , Linda01763 , punto3 , Pucey08 , Mart and Lyn , MikeB , MrJamieLewisRennie , little-c , Cash58 , DGM11 , Joc , Amanda27 , BellaBoots , Chris45a , Janeandandy , peggy123 , Clairepowers , Dave and Doris ,